Monday 30 January 2012

what insiprates me ?

What inspires me is fashion, photography, faith, poems and art.






Through my life i tried to find out my own identity and who ii am.
By being with different types of social groups ii realized that's the dislikes and likes ii like within what these types of groups enjoy. As in a young age not having a father to grow up, i have found it hard to understand men, yet knowing i have a brother older then me. All he used to do was hold me and protects. Yet growing up now, our chemistry is much stronger. Now living with my father, my intelligence has increased. Although within my life my mother was my friend, mother and my soul. Seeing what she went through in Somali and what i am going through, am understanding how before life was more extract and hard. Whereas now life is smooth and many things have changed and they wouldnt understand the structure of life now!!
However, growing up ii realized what ii enjoy and things that always get me attracted yet excited in a way. When topics like fashion, photography, faith comes up. i feel as if i can express myself. knowing how my parents are old fashioned, wanting me to study doctor, law, dentist, nursing or accounting.
Yet them types of jobs are only good if i wanted to be filthy rich. But fashion, photography, faith, poems will sow who i am. whereas a doctor your being ordered to do things, but in the other hand photography you are controlling the order or position of life.
My 5 main topics is also there to raise awareness in politics, religion, beliefs etc....... Yet some people don't think that these topics would help people understand the way of life.
When people want to get peoples interest or attention they use these types of topics to get there attention, because as the years are changing the peoples minds also change. For the reason being the use of technology has increased. 

As technology has changes, people would want bright lights, colours and things moving fast to get their attention, as now within this generation people get bored easily. So that's why the government/ politics uses media, photography and lectures to raise awareness in a particular topic.






As faith is hard to mix with fashion.... you can still express yourself. Clothing also is way to show off your personality, as people dress to impress and others dress to express. So if clothing is a way of people expressing themselves, how can other types of things such a poems, photography and art known as..... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment